Prism 2/2.5/3 PCI adapter?
Tran Thanh Dinh
2006-08-04 08:37:16 UTC

I am looking for a Prism 2/2.5/3 PCI adapter (which can be used for hostAP). But I couldn't find one. All the Prism 2/2.5/3 cards I found are discontinued. Could you please recommand me one please? and possible please tell me where I can buy it.

The "Wireless How To" page of Jean Tourrilhes says that almost all the 802.11b cards are of Prism 2 chipset but not all. Could you please tell me how to know exactly if they are the one that I am looking for?

I see that it exists also the USB adapter for desktop. Do you think that it would work as well as the PCI one please?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Best regards,

Dinh Tran